International Academy of Science and Higher Education (IASHE, London, UK) is a scientific and educational organization that combines sectoral public activities with the implementation of commercial programs designed to promote the development of science and education as well as to create and implement innovations in various spheres of public life.
In the sphere of public scientific and educational activities the Academy acts as a voluntary association, formed on the basis of common interests of its founders and members, as well as representatives of scientific and educational communities of the United Kingdom and other states. Activities of the Academy are directed to:
- joint realization of rights and freedoms in the filed of education and science by these persons and other representatives of general public;
- organization and execution of professional assessment in accordance with international standards of scientific studies and educational activities;
- globalization and organizational formalization of international scientific and educational community;
- creation of conditions for the development of international scientific communications and cooperation;
- creation of necessary preconditions for the development and practical implementation of innovations;
- global distribution of scientific information;
- ensuring the international mobility of scientists, researchers, teachers, professionals and trainees;
- ensuring the mutual recognition of foreign scientific and educational qualifications by professional societies and government agencies of different countries;
- creation of conditions for ensuring the wide recognition of scientific achievements and their authors;
- resolution of urgent scientific problems;
- creation and implementation of innovative teaching methods for various specialists;
- popularization of scientific knowledge and creativity;
- ensuring the increasing role of science in social environment and its influence on the development of key social processes and institutions;
- ensuring the general ethic, cultural and intellectual progress of humanity.
While carrying out its core activities the Academy also implements effective programs in other areas of social life, directly related to the dynamics of development of civilized international scientific and educational processes in Europe and in global community.
Besides the beneficial effect on the development of social progress in the field of ??commercial activity the Academy focuses on realization of educational programs and innovative research and educational projects that can make profit.
The Academy is a public scientific and educational professional organization that does not seek to achieve any political goals.
The Academy is a legal entity registered (legalized) in the UK in 2010.
In accordance with the constituent documents the Academy is a hybrid corporation that includes systems of organizational, commercial, social and scientific (professional) management.