UPDATING OF THE PROPOSITIONAL CONTENT OF THE WORD (TO THE PROBLEM OF ONTOLOGY OF THE VERBAL CULTURE CONCEPT)
The linguistic aspect of the concept of verbal culture is considered in the article. Unlike the literary approach, thesis that the verbal (language) culture in ontology is primarily the phenomenon of language, which acts as a product of creative discursive activity of linguistic identity, is substantiated. This thesis is reasoned by the analysis of semantic processes, connected with updating of the propositional content in Russian verbal nouns. As a result of semantic derivations the unorthodox word meaning as the language unit and as the concept, which becomes property of spiritual, verbal culture, is formed.
1. Zalevskaya A.A. Znachenie slova i metafora «zhivoi polikodovyi gipertekst» [Meaning of the word and metaphor "alive poly code hypertext"] Ways of solving crisis phenomena in pedagogics, psychology and linguistics. Materials digest of the XXXI International Research and Practice Conference and the III stage of the Championship in pedagogical and psychological sciences, the II stage of the Championship in philological sciences. – Published by IASHE, London, 2012. – r. 189-191..
2. Zemskaya E.A. Slovoobrazovanie i tekst [Word formulating and text]// VYa, 1990, № 6. p. 21-28.
3. Kobozeva I.M. Lingvisticheskaya semantika [Linguistic semantic]. – M.: Book house «LIBROKOM», 2009.
4. Paducheva E.V. Semanticheskie issledovaniya [Semantic investigation]. – M: Yazyki slavyanskoi kul'tury, 2010.
5. Shmelev Zh.N. Izbrannye trudy po russkomu yazyku [Selected works of Russian language]. - M.: Yazyki slavyanskoi kul'tury, 2002.
6. Kolesov V.V. Yazyk goroda.[Language of the city] - M.: Editorial URSS, 2005.
7. Laionz Dzh. Lingvisticheskaya semantika. Vvedenie [Linguistic semantic.Introduction]. – M.: Yazyki slavyanskoi kul'tury [Language of Slavic culture], 2003.