PRINCIPLES OF NAVIGATION IN THE PERSONAL POLYCODE HYPERTEXT
Internal polycode hypertext is treated as a multimodal product of information processing; it serves as inner context for cognition and communication. At different levels of the consciousness dimensions, the role of signs, as the support for navigation through the linguistic and encyclopaedic knowledge and tops, as mental invariants of statements, directing the cognitive problems decision and providing mutual understanding at communication, is discussed. The helical model of the word identification and text understanding is presented. The hypertext principle is treated as cognitive universal, realized through the interaction of signs, tops and deep predication mechanism.
1. Zhinkin N.I. Rech' kak provodnik informatsii [Speech as a vehicle of information]. M., 1982. 157p.
2. Zalevskaya A.A. Psikholingvisticheskie issledovaniya: Slovo. Tekst: Izbrannye trudy. [Psycholinguistic research: Word. Text: The selected works], Moskva, 2005. 542 p.
3. Zalevskaya A.A. Vvedenie v psikholingvistiku [Introduction to psycholinguistics]. 2nd issue. Moskva, 2007. 560 p.
4. Zalevskaya A.A. Znachenie slova i metafora «zhivoi polikodovyi gipertekst». XXXI Mezhdunarodnaya nauchno-prakticheskaya konferentsiya «Puti preodoleniya krizisnykh yavlenii v pedagogike, psikhologii i yazykoznanii» [The meaning and metaphor of "living poly-coded hypertext». XXXI International Scientific and Practical Conference "Ways to overcome the crisis in pedagogy, psychology and linguistics"] Available at: gisap.eu/ru/node/13717/
5. Kurganova N.I. Smyslovoe pole pri modelirovanii znacheniya slova.[ Semantic field in the simulation of the word] Murmansk, 2012. 296 p.
6. Sadikova V.A. Topika: istoriya, teoriya, praktika [Topic: history, theory, practice]