OFFICIAL RESULTS OF SCIENTIFIC-ANALYTICAL COMPETITIONS IN VARIOUS BRANCHES OF SCIENCE
1. In accordance with the decisions of the IASHE Presidium from January 09, 2015 (Protocol №38-3/R) and from January 26, 2015 (Protocol №705/3-12), following the results of realization of the program of the Open European and Asian championships in research analytics in 2014 and taking strict compliance with requirements of the General Regulations for holding such championships (Decision of the IASHE Presidium of December 19, 2011, Protocol №17-11/7) into account, the following official results of scientific-analytical competitions in various branches of science in separate countries are defined:
Download the protocol of the Open European and Asian championship in PDF
(click the picture to download)
2. Presented results were defined in compliance with the mathematical function, defined by the General Regulations, method of auto-selection of information on the website http://www.gisap.eu and the relevant computer calculations.
3. Hereby the Presidium of the Academy considers it necessary to note that the above-mentioned results were defined following the results of sectoral the Open European and Asian championships in research analytics, when circumstances of holding allowed defining the objective tournament indexes in compliance with the requirements of the General Regulations.
4. The Presidium of the IASHE also considers it necessary to emphasize that scientific-analytical championships in various branches of science are considered to be canceled. This was caused by the fact that participants of such championships presented their scientific results not only in various tournament sections within one branch of science but also within championships in various branches of science. Such persons were not attentive to the rule that only those can claim for price-winning places in the alpha-championship (within separate section), who present not less than two original authors scientific works during the calendar year on such championship. Therefore, in conditions of absence of tournament results of a certain individual on the level of alpha-championship, the relevant personal results are not calculated on the level of absolute championship either (within one branch of science).
5. The Presidium of the IASHE emphasizes that the definition of all the hierarchy of price-winning places following the results of holding of research analytics championships is carried out in conditions of minimal allowed level of competitiveness. According to the requirements of the General Regulations, in case if the research analytics championship is held in conditions of absence of minimal allowed level of competitiveness, the reduced quantity of prize-winners of such championships will be defined, the title value of places won will also be reduced.
6. The Presidium of the IASHE considers it possible to attract the attention of all the persons concerned to the fact that rules of holding research analytics championships (as well as any other civilized forms of competitions) have great significance. Such rules allow avoiding the uncertainty in the tournament process and guarantee the objectivity of results defined. In this regard the Presidium of the Academy asks all the interested persons to read the rules of holding of championships and ask managers of the project for the relevant consultations in order to avoid useless efforts and achieve considerable results in the research analytics championships.
7. The Presidium of the IASHE congratulates winners and awardees of the Open European and Asian research analytics championships, praising their innovative initiative, creative activity and scientific achievements! Dear laureates! Not only you act as pioneers in the brand-new sphere of organization and development of the scientific process, but you undoubtedly are progressive, hard-working scientists, able to present original scientific innovations and defend their reasonableness in the professional discussion with representatives of the international scientific community! We are proud to have you! Undoubtedly you already are noticeable participants of the scientific history!
With sincere respect and hope for joint scientific achievements in future.