MOTIVATION OF INNOVATIONS
Social and Political processes that take place in our everyday life have caused the changes in different spheres of Russian language. This in turn caused the activation of processes of word formation of neologisms, formation of neologisms also in speech; it has lead to some changes in different semantic structures, to derivative and indirect nominations, to development of abbreviation nominations, to productive development of affixations and to formation of new composites, which specified the intensive development of Russian language, and this is very interesting and important nowadays.
1. Vinogradov V.V. Russkij jazyk. Grammaticheskoe uchenie o slove [The Russian language. The grammatical doctrine about the word]. – Moskva., 1991
2. Novye slova i znachenija. Slovar'-spravochnik po materialam pressy i literatury. 6000 slov [New words and values. The reference-dictionary based on materials of the press and literature. 6000 words]. - Sankt-Peterburg., 1997
3. Potebnja A.A. Mysl' i jazyk [The thought and the language]. - Мoskva, 1982
4. San'ko E.V. Neologizacija v sovremennom russkom jazyke konca XX veka [Neologization in modern Russian at the end of the XX century]. ADD. - Volgograd, 2000.
5. F. de Sossjur. Kurs obshhej lingistiki [The general linguistics course]. – Мoskva., 1983.