GRAPHICS OF THE SPEECHWRITER’S TEXT AS A DETERMINANT OF THE SPEAKER’S EFFECTIVE SPEECH
The speechwriter’s graphic text design, which defines efficiency and expressiveness of the speaker’s speech, is analyzed in article. Graphic tools are often used especially for the verbal image of politicians. The harmonious interrelation of graphic and verbal tools is explained with their introduction in deep mental processes (logical structures).
- Aksyonov V.N. The art of words. Moskva; Publ. APN, 1962. 174 p.
- Anikayeva A.A. The essence of non-verbal means in print advertising, Scientific Bulletin BelSU. Belgrade, 2011. pp. 186-191
- Dushenko K.V. Universal quotations of politician and journalist. Moskva; Exmo, 2006. 151 p.
- Lavoshnikova E.K. On the "pitfalls" in computer systems for spelling testing, Moscow University Bulletin. M. 2002. pp. 151-162
- Serov N.V. Color culture: psychology, cultural studies, physiology. St. Petersburg: Rech, 2003. 672 p.
- Yan'shin P.V. Psychosemantics of colours. St. Petersburg: Rech, 2006. 368 p.