GRAPHIC OF A SPEECHWRITER’S TEXT AS A DETERMINANT OF A SPEAKER’S EFFECTIVE SPEECH
The article represents the analysis of a speechwriter’s graphic text design determining the efficiency and expressiveness of a speaker’s speech. Graphical tools are often particularly verbal images of politicians. Harmonious interrelationship of graphic and verbal means is explained by their inclusion in deep mental processes (propositional structures).
1. Aksyonov V.N. The art of words. - Moscow., Publ. APN, 1962. 174 p.
2. Anikayeva A.A. The essence of non-verbal means in printed advertising, Scientific Bulletin of the BelSU. – Belgrade., 2011., pp. 186-191
3. Dushenko K.V. Universal quotations of politicians and journalists. - Moscow., Exmo, 2006. - 151 p.
4. Lavoshnikova E.K. On the "pitfalls" in spelling testing computer systems. Moscow University Bulletin. - Moscow., 2002., pp. 151-162
5. Serov N.V. Color culture: psychology, cultural studies, physiology. - St. Petersburg., Rech, 2003. - 672 p.
6. Yan'shin P.V. Psychosemantics of colors. - St. Petersburg., Rech, 2006. - 368 p.