DIFFERENTIATION OF SMALL FOLKLORE TEXTS ACCORDING TO THEIR LENGTH
List of sections:
Philological sciences - Open specialized section
Mounth / Year:
Issue of the journal:
Type of the article:
The analysis of characteristics of small form folklore texts is presented in the article. The method and quantitative intervals for the analyzed text systematization according to their length are offered.
folklore, small form text, genre, text pragmatic orientation, size
- Baranov A.N., Kreidlin G.E. The structure of a dialogue text: lexical indices of minimal dialogues, Voprosy Yazikoznaniya [Questions of linguistics]. – 1992., No. 3., pp. 84-93 (in Russian).
- Dubenko О.Yu. English and American Proverbs and Sayings. – Vinnytsya: Nova Knyha, 2004., 416 p.
- Dundes A. The Study of Folklore. – Englewood Cliffs, N.J.: Prentice Hall, Inc., 1965., 481 p.
- English Fairy Tales, Collected by Joseph Jacobs. – L.: David Nutt, 1890., 158 p.
- English Folk Ballads. – St Petersburg: Lan’, 1997., 265 p.
- Greek Mythology, Ed. by Servi K. – Athens: Ekdotike Athenon S.A., 1997., 183 p.
- Gridina T.A. Mental guidelines of onomastic plays in small folklore genres, Izvestiya of Ural State University, 2001., Issue 4, № 20. URL: http://proceedings.usu.ru/?base=mag/0020%2801_04-2001%29&xsln=showArticl... a40& doc=../content.jsp (in Russian).
- Handford S.A. Fables of Aesop. – L.: Penguin Books, 1964., 229 p.
- Kalita A.A., Taranenko L.I. Genesis of the Genres of Literary Texts, Studia Methodologica., Issue 23. – Ternopil’, 2008., pp. 77-80 (in Ukrainian).
- Maksimov A.V. Mythological World in Small Folklore Forms of Eastern Slavs: PhD Theses. – Smolensk, 2003., 182 p. (in Russian).
- Malaya proza. URL: http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/малая проза (in Russian).
- Moskalskaya O.I. Compositional Structure of a Microtext, Voprosy romano-germanskoy philologiyi [questions of Roman-Germanic phylology]. – Moscow, 1978., Issue 125., pp. 46–50 (in Russian).
- Mul’ I.L. Mechanisms of the language play in small folklore genres (on the material of tongue twisters and chastushkas): PhD Thesis. – Yekaterinburg, 2000., 152 p. (in Russian).
- Oring E. On the Concept of Folklore, Folk Groups and Folklore Genres. An Introduction, Ed. By Elliot Oring. - Logan, Utah: Utah State University Press. – 1986., pp. 1-22.
- Plotnikova L.I. Semantic potential of the texts of a small form: on the material of English: PhD thesis. – Tula, 2004. – 200 p. (in Russian).
- Shpetniy K.I. Linguistic and structural-and-compositional peculiarities of the text of a short story (on the material of American literature): PhD Thesis. – Moscow, 1980. – 24 p. (in Russian).
- Soloviy U.V. Evaluative and image bearing nomination in the structure of a literary text (on the material of Ukrainian small prose of the end of the ХІХ and the beginning of the ХХth century): PhD Thesis. – Ivano-Frankivsk, 2003. – 25 p. (in Ukrainian).
- Taranenko L.I. Prosodic Cohesion of English Prosaic Fable. – Kyiv: TOV: “Agenstvo “Ukraine”, 2008. – 204 p. (in Ukrainian).
- Tarasova S.V. A new view on small prose // Literaturovedeniye. – №1.– 2003. URL: http://www.ssu.samara.ru/~vestnik/gum/2003web1/litr/200310602.html (in Russian).
- Vinogradova L.N. Semantics of a Folklore Text and a Ritual: Types of interaction // Proceedings of the XI International meeting of Slavicists “History, culture, ethnography and folklore of Slavic people”. – Moscow, 1993. – P. 210-220 (in Russian).