THE CONCEPT OF ETHNOS IN THE LINGUISTIC WORLDVIEW
One of the stereotype varieties, that is, ethnic stereotype is, according to the author’s opinion, the component of the linguistic worldview. As exemplified by the hetero-stereotype image of German consideration in the Russian language the idea of the concept of ethnos being the sustainable fragment of the worldview is confirmed.
1. A.K. Baiburin. Ethnic aspects of the stereotype forms of behavior and traditional culture. Soviet ethnography. – Moskva., Nauka [Science]., 1985., No. 2., pp. 36–45.
2. Z.V. Sikevitch. National self-consciousness of Russians. - Moskva., 1996. - 286 P.
3. B.F. Porshnev. Opposition as a component of the ethnic self-consciousness. – Moskva., 1973. – 267 P. http://dx.doi.org/10.1515/9783110807707.139
4. S.G. Ter-Minassova. Language and intercultural communication. - Moskva., Slovo [Word], 2000. – 624 P.
5. V.N. Toporov. Image of neighbor in establishing of ethnic self-consciousness (Russian- Lithuanian perspective) The Slavs and their neighbors. Ethnic and psychological stereotype in Middle ages [Theses collection]. – Moskva., 1990., pp. 9-12
6. E. Bartminski. Basic stereotypes and their profiling (on the material of Polish language). Stereotypes in language, communication and culture: Collection of articles. Composer and responsible editor L.L. Feodorova. – Moskva., 2009. – 598 P.
7. O.V. Belova. Ethnic stereotypes according to data of language and folk culture of the Slavs: synopsis of thesis. ….doctor of philology – Moskva., 2006. – 28 P.
8. M.Ju. Gorbunova. Linguistic expression of the ethnic and gender predjudice in English and Russian languages: linguistic-pragmatic aspect: thesis. ... Candidate of philology – Krasnodar., 2008. – 174 P.
9. E.L. Berezovitch. Ethnic stereotypes in different culture codes. Stereotypes in language, communication and culture: Collection of articles. Composer and responsible editor L.L. Feodorova. – Moskva., RSHU, 2009. – 598 P.
10. M. Fassmer. Etymology dictionary of Russian language in 4 vol., Vol. 2. - Moskva., Progress, 1986. – 672 P.
11. V.I. Dal. Russian folk proverbs: collection in 2 vol. - Vol. 1. – Moskva., 1984 – 383 P.