APPLIED RESEARCH IN THE CONTEXT OF NEW QUALITIES OF LINGUISTIC KNOWLEDGE
The problem of improving of tools of applied linguistic research is considered in the article. Main thesis: the linguistic knowledge becomes one of effective instruments of applied research in the context of linguistics and frontier sciences thanks to its new qualities – contextuality and institutional orientation. This thesis is justified and argued by results of studies of community of the context of knowledge of ethnomethodology and pragmalinguistics; examination of the ideological portrait of Kazakhstan company «Kazakhmys» on the site, the analysis of the «Great Silk Road» concept as a mean of advertising. As linguistic tools of applied research knowledge of lexicology and conceptology, techniques of the component, conceptual and discursive analysis, cognitive modeling of information space are presented.
- Boas F. Vocabulary of the Kwakiutl Language, Boas F., Proceedings of the American Philosophical society. 1898. pp. 36-82.
- Givon, T. Syntax. An Intriduction. Vol. I. Amsterdam, Philadelphia, 2001.
- Jelinek E., Demers R. Predicates and Pronominal Arguments in Straits Salish, Language. 1994. Vol. 70. No. 4. pp. 697-736.
- Nater H.F. The Bella Coola language. Ottawa: National museum of Canada, 1984.
- Pivoev V.M. Mifologicheskoje soznanije kak snosob osvoenija mira. – Petrozavodsk, Karelija, 1991.
- Thompson, T. Clallam: A preview., Studies in American Indian Languages. Linguistics. No 65. pp. 251-294.