ACTIVE PROCESSES OF THE MODERN RUSSIAN
We chose active processes occurring in the modern Russian language for consideration in the report. As it is generally known, the Russian language has undergone through considerable changes during the last centuries. A language is a living organism reflecting changes, which are taking place in modern rushing life. Russian is presented as the system, the norm and the style. Exactly from these three points of view we have been investigating it. The modern state of the language shows that the system is changing, the style of speech has changed and the norm of text has been replaced.
1. Murashov A.A. Kul'tura rechi [Culture of speech]. – Moskva-Voronezh, 2003
2. Palevskaja M.F. O nekotoryh faktorah razvitija semanticheskoj struktury glagola [About some factors of development of semantic structure of a verb]. V kn. «Osnovnye problemy jevoljucii jazyka» [In the book "The main problems of the language evolution"]. - Samarkand, 1996.
3. Tolkovyj slovar' russkogo jazyka [Russian Explanatory dictionary] – Issue 4, S.I. Ozhegov, N.Ju. Shvedova. – Moskva., 2003
4. Chohonelidze N.S. «Aktivnye processy v sovremennom russkom jazyke» (Kurs lekcij dlja studentov gumanitarnogo fakul'teta) ["Active processes in modern Russian" (Course of lectures for students of the humanitarian faculty)]. – Tbilisi., 2007
5. Shmeljov D.N. Problemy semanticheskogo analiza leksiki (na materiale russkogo glagola) [Problems of the semantic analysis of lexicon (on materials of the Russian verb)]. - Moskva., 1969.
6. Ferm L. Osobennosti razvitija russkoj leksiki v novejshij (na materiale gazet) [Peculiarities of development of the Russian lexicon in the latest (on materials of newspapers)]. - Moskva., 1994. http://dx.doi.org/10.2307/308271