ABOUT THE SUBJECT OF THE ANTHROPOCENTRIC PARADIGM IN MODERN LINGUISTICS
The author considers the topical theoretical issues of a modern anthropocentric paradigm of scientific knowledge. Some data were provided from the history of formation of anthropocentric linguistics as the special direction of the science about language. In this direction the question of a human factor is considered to be essential by the language. Influence of this factor is treated by the author as interaction of such concepts as "person" and "language". In general, the anthropocentric approach to language is focused on the world of semantics and mental activity of the person.
1. Baudouin de Courtene I.A. The chosen works on general linguistics. Vol. I, II. – Moscow., Science, 1968. - 376 p.
2. Ivanov Vyach. Вс. Linguistics of the third millennium: Questions to the future. – Moscow., Languages of Slavic culture, 2004. - 208 p.
3. A role of a human factor in language: Language and thinking. – Moscow., Editorial of URSS, 2010. – 248 p.
4. Frumkina R.M. Psikholingvistika [Psycholinguistics]. – Moscow., Publishing center "Akademiya", 2008. – 320 p.
5. Hoyer G. Antropologicheskaya linguistics. Foreign linguistics. II. – Moscow., Progress, 1999., pp. 37-69.
6. Kubryakova E.S. Types of language values. Semantics of the derivative word. Monograph. Prod. the 3rd. – Moscow., Publishing house of LIBROKOM, 2009.